Governing North Dakota, 2011-2013
Governing North Dakota, 2011–2013 is a collaborative publication of the North Dakota Studies Project and the University of North Dakota’s Bureau of Governmental Affairs. The biennial textbook is intended to provide up-to-date information about North Dakota’s governmental system and includes updates from the 2011 Legislative Assembly.
- Discusses the concept of federalism,
- Highlights North Dakota’s legislative, executive, and judicial branches of government.
- Local governments including counties, cities, townships, and special districts are introduced and discussed.
- State finance and expenditures
- This 160-page perfect-bound textbook is printed in full-color on high-quality paper and includes more than 200 photographs, charts, and other illustrations to enhance the presentation of North Dakota government.
Order Form (pdf file opens in new window)