North Dakota Legendary
- This handsome, full color, 29-chapter textbook contains 400 pages of reading content and illustrations.
- More than 500 historical photographs, charts, maps, and other illustrations enhance and explain the reading content. Many of the photos and all of the graphics and illustrations are full-color.
- The easy-to-read serif font is printed on high quality matte paper. There are hundreds of bold, highlighted key terms throughout the textbook.
- The textbook includes many interesting sidebar features. In addition, the text includes a chronology of North Dakota history and a comprehensive index.
- Readability of North Dakota Legendary is aimed at the middle school student.
- This highly attractive and affordable textbook is designed to be a comprehensive discussion of North Dakota’s geography, history, government, and current issues. Teachers may choose to cover the entire text—or just one or two units—depending on the needs and time constraints of individual classrooms.
- Materials are based on 2007 North Dakota Content and Achievement Standards for Social Studies.
Order Form (pdf file opens in new window)
Click here to see how North Dakota Legendary aligns to the North Dakota Content Standards.