North Dakota History
- North Dakota History textbook is designed to promote and encourage a better understanding of our state’s rich history.
- This highly attractive and affordable textbook is designed to be an investigative discussion about the prehistory and history of North Dakota. Teachers may choose to cover the entire text—or just one or two units—depending on the needs and time constraints of individual classrooms.
- The content in North Dakota History has been collected from more than 100 years of articles published by the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- This anthology is enriched with several first-person accounts that invite readers to listen to one person’s experience at a particular time in North Dakota’s past. In addition, there are more than 340 historical photographs of events, places, people, and objects that bring the past into clearer perspective.
- The articles presented in North Dakota History are grouped into seven units arranged in chronological order. Each unit is introduced by a narrative that briefly develops the outline of important events of that era in state history.
- The textbook is printed in full-color on high-quality matte paper and contains more than 400 pages of reading content. In addition, many engaging sidebar features, as well as hundreds of bold, highlighted key terms make reading more interesting and appealing.
Order Form (pdf file opens in new window)