To make the game more complicated, devise your own scoring system of points for various combinations of designs and blanks. Make sure all players agree with the new point system.
6 plastic water bottle caps (all the same color)
Large flat bowl or pie pan
48 counting sticks (toothpicks or popsicle sticks)
- Draw a different design on one side of each water bottle cap, leaving the opposite side blank.
- To play, toss the bowl full of caps in the air and catch them in the bowl.
- To score, count one point for a cap with a design and zero points for the blank side.
- When the 48 sticks are gone, count them to see who has the most.
- This site lets you play this game interactively with the computer.