Button, bead, shell, stone, or small piece of bone
6 counting sticks (toothpicks)
- The two players sit on the ground facing each other.
- The first player holds the object and switches it back and forth between his or her hands to try and confuse the other player.
- The first player makes two fists, and the other player guesses which hand holds the hidden button.
- If the second player guesses correctly, he or she takes a counting stick and takes the next turn.
- The winner is the one who holds all 6 sticks.
- More information can be found at the following site.